Thursday, July 28, 2011

Freddi Gibbs "Rob Me A Nigga" ft. Alley Boy (Prod by. Big K.R.I.T.)

Who doesn't like Freddie Gibbs?  If I were you, I wouldn't put your hand up.  I've heard this man threaten to smack a fan across his face for thinking that performance sh*t is just an act.  Gibbs is my Heroe.  This man never holds back a damn thing.  He's called out damn near every artist this side of New Era Rap'n & Bitch'n that's just shown their knotted panties every given opportunity.  Oh yea, he's also one of the dopest new lyricist out.  Sometimes its like he doesn't even breath when he's saying shit that'll make even the hoodest dude cringe.  So, I have very HIGH hopes for him on a track produced by Big K.R.I.T.  Lets hear how these guys plan to Rob Em A Nigga!

 



THE VERDICT:  So yea, I'm blogging this from inside a prison cell.  They are definitely putting my family's tax dollars to work, Big BAAABEY!  See, wha-had-happen-wuz...  But, seriously.  I gave the song a very thorough and un-prisonly-violated-and-disrupted listen.  And well.... it was like the ignorance of the title just faded away like the Chesture...Chessher?..Cheshir?..man f*ck it!!!, grinning ass purple striped cat from that book about the crazy white chick, I think its called "The Autobiography of Michele Bachmann".  If I hadn't been busy robbing me a negro while listening to Rob Me A Nigga, I wouldn't be blogging this from Cellblock "AwwwwF*CK!" today.  I wouldn't have been in the fetal position with some random dudes wallet begging, "Don't Taze Me Brah!".  But lets be real, what did you expect from a song produced by Big K.R.I.T. with Freddie Gibbs rhyming on it.  Did you think this song would be wack?  Nigga are you Stupid or just Dumb as Ant piss on a hot day?  I'm serious!  What has Freddie Gibbs ever down wrong, besides promote hood sh*t?  What rapper doesn't do that?  Atleast he's telling the truth iThink. Ok then, so its obivious that, IT'S A KEEPER!
LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment