Thursday, July 28, 2011

Emilio Rojas "I'm on one" Freestyle...Who's he Dissin?


I don't listen to as much Emilio Rojas as I should, because there's so much stuff out.  However, I've always respected his flow and his rapping ability because he takes the craft very seriously.  If you follow him on twitter you're already familiar with some of his "We need to stop with the sucker ass rappers" tweets.  Here, Emilio spits over Dj Khaled's song and I got say, the man has some stuff to get off his chest.  Its a pretty "f" you, "F" the world kind of delivery.  My biggest question though, "Who is the chick that started igging him when she got a reality show on VH1".  I have my speculations after doing a little research.  I think its Aubrey O'Day.  But...BUT!  It could be Mischa Barton.  If someone knows who it is, please hit me up at wheresmy40acres@gmail.com.




LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment