Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dear Consequence........

First of all, I'm a fan. You have lyrical skills that surpass many people in the game. Don't Quit Your Day Job was a highly underrated album. You been in the game for years. I remember being young and seeing you in vids with A Tribe Called Quest. Which makes you current actions even harder to understand. So as a fan I'm saying this:
NIGGA CALM DOWN!!!!
I wasn't gonna say anything about this when you first beefed with Pusha when "My God" first dropped. Here is a reminder of what Cons is so mad about.
(skip to 3:36 mark)


Dude you too old to be this upset about something this petty. So you gave him a song called "The Last Supper". Now you not mad cuz he used the phrase "Last supper." Not that he stole and entire verse or at least 4 bars. But TWO damn words?! Two words that are free to use for anyone. If we use that sentiment Jesus should be starting a beef with everyone. That's like the dude that first said "1,2 1,2" on the mic starting a beef with the entire hip hop community. Just not worth it.
But that was last year. At the end of the vid you even say you wish him luck. Then you come out with a diss earlier this week to Pusha saying that one to Kanye is coming later. Really? Aren't we all too old for this?
I hate to lose respect for artists I like. But your actions are making me. When adults have problems, you talk to them. I didn't even right this to be funny. I wrote this because I feel like its time for Hip Hop to grow up and stop all this petty beefing just because you bored.
Sincerely,
A fan
P.S. Just so people don't say I'm hiding being the blog, I invite Cons to come on our podcast. Just hit up Phenom on twitter. (C'mon fans, lets make this happen!!!)

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment