Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ayo this my public apology to Chris Brown n his fans son....





Ayo whattup its ya boy P-Tone aka Volcano Hands Deini aka the Archbishop of  Fresh namsayin. Word. Yesterday I was chillin at my rest jus mindin my own business... havin my turkey links n raviolis nahmean.... I hopped on twitter to see what was happenin in the world of muthafuckas not doin nothin productive wit they lives n...all a sudden my mentions was gettin ambushed by some broads talmbout:


"  Wats All This Stuff About Yu Hatin On Drake?! I Wanna Know Yur Side The Story Before Goin To Any Conclusions?!"


" who the fuck are you anyways? Pussy bitch you can't even spell with your crusty ass! Hatin on people who don't know you alive!"


"   this nigga aint shit  he jus mad cuz they can get pussy nd he can't even get none...."


"  You really need to shut the fuck up saying Drake is a 'soft' rapper. You really have no life if this is what you do for life."


"'s twitcon is so fucking ugly."


"   Mah Dude . . Chris Shit's On Ya Life"


" Who the fuck is this Hoodrat?! lol  Negroe please  an his RAPPING! shits on your life , maybe you get one first ."


" I'm really glad  is RT'ing everyone's tweets. Mabye...hopefully,he realizes how much of a dick he is."


"  u most be bored to even try and talk shit about  lik  aint gonna come at u...SERIOUSLY


"   who the fuck you think you are! Dick rider

Also...cant forget bout...

"   fuck you"





Then this dude rite here---> ....who was speakin in leprechaun I think... started sayin shit like...

"  oi mate your just way too jel"  

Also...

"  tut up bean ed"

I started thinkin yooooo maybe I AM hatin on these little light skinned niggas....n maybe Breezys rappin DOES shit on my life...n maybe I AM ugly son....maybe I AM tut up bean ed or whatever the dude speakin leprechaun was talkin bout. I dont kno b.



"Guess what I been doin?" 

All I kno is Tone is gon try n improve hisself n become a better man yo. I want all 13 or 14 of my seeds to be proud of the nigga thats sendin those checks to they various mothers b. When the gods walkin down the street I want niggas to stop n say "Ayo....there go a made nigga rite there...let him thru" namsayin. 



 "Splash! Splash! Splash! Splash!"


Now a lotta yalls is gon say AYO I THINK THIS NIGGA TONE SCARED but it aint even like that g.  I respect artists n they artistry n if I step outta line Im man enough to say chill. If the god need to chill he can accept that. Word is bond. So Imma man up n accept my faults son. It aint bout tossin THIS nigga off a rooftop or slappin THAT nigga thru a wall all the time b. Sometimes a nigga gotta reflect on his actions n ask hisself..."whats REALLY good yo?"...namsayin. When one a Breezys fans hit me wit this rite here tho.... 





....it really made me think yo. It actually made me think bout 2 things b. It made me think 1. Wow...this broad actually jackin my style to insult me n 2. Dammm yo.... Breezy fans is like infants n shit son. So I aint really respond to a lot a the shit that was bein said namsayin. Not outta disrespect for #TeamBreezy...but more cos I aint wanna get into it wit muthafuckas that still get they information from Elmo son.


"I give this blog two snaps in a circle"


Anyways yo...I dont really got much else to say nahmean. One last time....I apologize to Breezy n his fans. Also to Tyga....my bad big homie. I never shoulda said that you look like a "transgender Vietnamese prostitute that got abducted by aliens n was cloned but never really finished the process of turnin hisself  into a actual human n shit". I dont think thats really true big homie.


"Im glad we jus look like normal muthafuckas too son"


Anyhow I hope this cleared some shit up. Shoutouts to #TeamBreezy , #TeamTyga n #TeamAubrey Hopefully we can all learn to coexist peacefully n shit namsayin. Spread love yall.  
Aight peace.



"Im sorry too Tone"




No comments:

Post a Comment