Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whats Beef? Chris Breezy Brown edition






Ayo whattup yall its ya boy P-Tone aka the Mighty Hands of Zeus. By now yall probably been knowin how the Young Ike Turner aka Chris Brown was lettin summa that medium rare beef cook between hisself n them Odd Future niggas n shit. That nigga Breezy mighta felt as tho he got shitted on one too many times by these niggas n decided he was gon take some actions tho. Long story short...that nigga Frank Ocean got caught up nahmean. This shit actually started wit the little nigga Tyler...but somehow shit jus fell in the lap of the only singin ass nigga in they crew. Go figure rite? But yo Its all fun n games til a nigga jus ridin dolo mindin his own business n he get rolled up on n humiliated by a corny nigga's high pitched cousins. Christopher had his little goons chasin son down the road screamin they insults out the window in high F# n shit. Word is bond these niggas could hit soprano notes son. I aint even lyin. I see the talent actually runs in the family n shit son. Now I aint exactly a fan of any these niggas namsayin. But that nigga Frank Ocean kinda do his thing. I fucks wit a couple joints n he seems like he a cool nigga n whatever. Truth be told tho I would rather see son gettin his shine on instead a that muthafuckin toilet bug Breezy namsayin. That nigga jus disgusts me yo. The nigga whole style is more suspect than 2 niggas on a mechanical bull anyway. I jus cant take no emotionally insane nigga like that seriously nahmean. Son has absolutely no grip on his emotions yo. If I ever see that nigga Imma smack him so hard that he gon wake up in another dimension. Imma give the nigga a stargate slap. Son gon wake up under some pyramids lookin up at two Suns n shit. Fuck that nigga. If I saw that nigga walkin down the street wit his family on Christmas Eve singin carols n shit I still wouldnt hesitate yo. I would run up on son wit grenades n explode the nigga in front a his family n shit son. I would blow that nigga up in front a all his little cousins n nephews n nieces n alla that yo. Son is a bitch. I dont even kno how this nigga still sellin music anyway son. No self respectin broad should be able to take this nigga seriously namsayin. We talkin bout a nigga that would probably break all the dishes in the kitchen n kill his pets if he couldnt find the TV remote nahmean. The nigga aint jus a couple chicken wings short of a bucket...he a actual psychopath namsayin.  N nah I dont listen to sons music yo. I dont give one handicapped fuck bout sons songs at all nahmean. I need to hear this niggas songs like I need a Montell Jordan playlist on the iPod son. I need to listen to sons music like I need Snooki to send me nude flicks while Im in jail nahmean. I need this niggas music like I need a Crucial Conflict reunion. I need this niggas songs like I need the Summer 2011 Coogi catalog. You get the idea. Staten niggas dont fuck wit no Breezy period. That nigga is 75% marshmallow.  He got ovaries flowin thru his blood namsayin. If I see the nigga Imma slap a inferno out his ass. Imma blitz that dancin ass muthafucka. Imma tie him to a chair n punt the nigga into the oceans. Fuck this niggas health n his entire life on earth. It aint like I hate the nigga personally. But he gotta go now. Anyway these niggas done squashed they beef over twitter n shit...so there aint really nothin else to see here. Luckily nobody got they skateboard smashed. I wish em all much success. Fuck that beef shit....that shit is played out.
Aight peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment