Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Support that real hip hop yall...





Ayo whattup son its ya boy Starky Love aka Theodore Dini. Son I been walkin across the deserts barefooted to bring yall niggas the jewelz nahmean. Ayo I be givin yall the air from the gods lungs to keep yall breathin namsayin. These niggas is out there throwin rhinestones in the air n shinin off another niggas mirrors n shit namsayin. Ayo niggas is jackin they shine off another niggas chandeliers nahmean. But you already kno how ya boy do it. Niggas aint flickerin over here son. Niggas is infernos g. We aint jus sparkin in the fryin pan like that yo. Niggas is buildin empires son. Word is bond yo....understand what niggas is tryin to build son. I be givin yall niggas pyramids. You got little bum ass niggas out there thats buildin you sand castles next to the ocean son. We buildin pyramids over here son. It aint a game pa. Ayo son I slayed a hundred minotaurs when I was dwellin thru the deserts nahmean. Ayo a minotaur approached the god n said he wanted to hear that watered down soft ass rap music namsayin. He said he wanted to hear that new Mac Miller joint son. The nigga said he wanted that Wiz Khalifa Apple Juice n Pajamas joint son. The nigga said his favorite rapper was Chris Brown yo. He said he wanted to hear J Cole drop more classic singles like he been doin. He said he wanted Lupe Fiasco to make more joints like Lasers. Ayo I was offended by the nigga so I stepped on that niggas plateau namsayin. The minotaur was sent to destroy what niggas had built son. He had 99 other minotaurs wit him nahmean. Ayo ya boy looked up to the skies n I asked that nigga Zeus to strike these niggas down wit his lightning bolts but the nigga said nah...he said "Yo you gotta handle this shit Tone". He said "Ayo Tone these niggas isnt worthy opponents for a nigga such as yaself...Imma need you to ga head n handle these niggas like that son" namsayin. Ayo the god was hurt son. The god was saddened namsayin. Tears burst out my wig son. I felt as tho Zeus was turnin his back on the god in his moment of needs namsayin. The minotaur looked at the god like fuck you gon do now son? Nigga thought the god was gon be shook but I took my staff n I smashed it into the sand n I said "Ayo you shall not pass" namsayin. The minotaur was breathin fire out his mouth n his nostrils n he tried to catch the god wit a right but the god slipped the jab n I proceeded to work the rib cage nahmean. The minotaur was shellin up n the other minotaurs started movin in. The god was throwin nothin but haymakers son. The god fought for 7 days n 7 nights namsayin. I slayed the minotaurs for hip hop son. So if a nigga wanna approach me on some wild shit like he wanna fade the god the nigga gon be bleedin outta holes that the Lord aint even put on his body namsayin. I aint playin wit these little niggas son. Niggas wanna rap like broads. These niggas could pull a bouquet of flowers out they ass son. Niggas is jus suppose to hand over the crown to these little niggas tho? Ayo fuck these little niggas son. Niggas paved the way for yall jus so yall could sprinlke glitter all over the sidewalks? Nah yo. But I appreciated what Zeus did son cos it made Tone stronger son. N when I had slayed the minotaurs a golden chariot wit 40 lions appeared before my eyes son. I seen the shit appear before my eyes n I walked over to it n I saw the clouds above open n I could hear the angels singin son. Niggas knew that ya boy had triumphed over evil namsayin. It began to rain sapphires n the ground was covered in rose pedals son. I turned the stereo in the chariot up n it was playin "Its Yourz" nahmean. I had the joint turned up as I rode across the desert back to Staten. What yall niggas kno bout that tho. We livin the gladiator life over here son. Niggas is barbarians. We do this for hip hop son. Imma blast one a yall little gargoyle ass niggas outta ya 510 Levis n smack the shit outta ya corpse. While yall niggas is wakin up n havin ya little Sanka n ya little cereals n shit...thinkin bout where you gon be plankin later today....the god is out there helpin keep hip hop alive nahmean. Yall niggas go crawl back to the spa yall emerged from n leave this shit to the niggas that respect the culture. Ayo fuck these niggas son.
Aight peace.





 "He just snaps and gets into a zone and starts writing. Sometimes he doesn't even say nothing he just goes, Ugh! Ugh! He gives me a grunt and it's a wrap from there. You just know." By the way ...this is how that nigga Boi-1da describes workin wit Drizzy. Its kinda hard to understand why son starts out talkin bout rhymin n somehow by the end he sounds like he talkin bout hittin that niggas g-spot. But thats the quote son.



No comments:

Post a Comment