Monday, June 27, 2011

Steve-Ography N GFCNY: We Are Alive (Monthly Podcast)

Just about anything Steve-O is doing, I'm watching. Dude was on documenting Krit's tour, and he works with one of the most slept on artists in the game, Mickey Factz. I just appreciate young dudes like this who follow their passions and produce quality work with it. I hope one day I'll be able to produce stuff half as good as what he does when it comes to photography and videos. Lawd, I pray his podcast ain't better than mines, pls Lawd, my Podcast is all I have to live for...


DOWNLOAD: Steve-Ography & GFCNY Present: We Are Alive (Podcast)


TrackList:
1. Taebeast – Kayden’s Interlude feat. Pharrell
2. Pharrell – Big White Spaceship feat. Timbaland & Magoo
3. Dudley Perkins – Solitude
4. Marty – The Greater Good
5. Black Milk – Mo Power
6. Res – Golden Boys
7. The Jet Age Of Tomorrow – LunchBox feat. Vince Staples & JQ
8. Moruf – Story Of My Life
9. Flying Lotus – Tea Leaf Dancers
10. Mos Def – If You Can Huh
11. T.Shirt x Darvin Silva – Outro Music
12. AbCents – Elpoep
13. Jesse Boykins III – Connected feat. Theophilus London & Keys
14. MeLo-X – MadMeLody
15. Bad Bad Not Good – OF Sessions
16. Jamie Cullum – Frontin’
17. N*E*R*D – Provider (Zero 7 Remix)
18. Kids These Days – Walking Down The Line

No comments:

Post a Comment