Monday, June 20, 2011

Sean Kingston Tweets From the Recovery Room

Look at big homey Sean.  I don't like yo music my dude, but no man deserves to die so young.  Make sure you hit that hard left next time kid.  The power of twitter healed this man yall.  He couldn't wait to have his followers buggin in celebration.  He bout to be trending watch.  Damn yo, what is he made of pure energy or something?  I thought he played chicken wit a bridge and lost, but it looks like he's winning to me.  That's crazy strength.  Y'all know he ain't never going away now right?  More Kingston music to come!  Damn...  

"I'm so, HOOOOOOD!
I'm taking bridges to the face.
No broke bones, da fuck ya think
Dats, Wolverine's blood pumpin in my Veins
I'm so HOOOOOD!


Feeling alot better! GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment