Tuesday, June 21, 2011

International Paper Doll Bonanza

Hello to all!
vintage magazine art

Today I have a splitting migraine, day 3.
ouch.
I thought you might enjoy some international paper dolls
whilst I try to either bang my head into unconsciousness,
or take enough drugs to pass out.
ick.

I have been gone for a week however, and really wanted to get back into the swing of things with my blog.

No fancy colors today - sorry. Not up to reading for quotes either, so let's get ON WITH THE PAPER DOLLS!!!

These colorful paper dolls are from Turkey:










I love all the texture, layering and colors in them!

Now let's have three vintage paper dolls from Finland...



c.1948

Next up:
National Dresses vintage paper doll from Denmark:



Here are is a lovely doll with costumes from Japan, China, Cambodia, Vietnam and Korea:


Here is a doll with 2 costumes based on pioneer New Zealand days:


Next is a doll with costumes for a Liberty! party in the USA:



Sorry friends, that's about all I can do today.
Tomorrow will be a better day!

"Future" paperdolls Isobel and Chloe!

inkspired


No comments:

Post a Comment