Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Best Mixtapes of 2011

I ain't gone lie to yall, I've been asked on facebook and twitter about this and I didn't understand WHY so many people were asking.  Now I do.  I peeped those lists, you know, the ones over at TWV and Complex (I heard they got Wiz Khalifa as one of the bestest's best..smh).  So I'm putting together Phenom's 40 Acres List of the Best Mixtapes of 2011, so far ofcourse.


No, particular order man, it ain't about that, they're all number 1's to me atm...

Laws - Yesterday's Future





Dom Kennedy - The Original Dom Kennedy



TheWeeknd - HouseOfBalloons



Skyzoo - The Great Debater
























Phene - God on a GreyHound
























Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, ULTRA.



King Mez & Khrysis - The King's Khrysis



Big K.R.I.T. - ReturnOf4Eva



Nitty Scott,MC - The Cassette Chronicles



Money Making Jam Boys - The Prestige: Jam Boy Magic



Stalley - Lincoln Way Nights



Elzhi - Elmatic



Aleon Craft - Mothership Decatur



Smoke DZA - The Hustlers Catalog



Childish Gambino - E.P.



Pusha-T - Fear Of God



XV - Zero Heroes
























Benjamin Starr - The Scorsese Sessions























Cyhi The Prynce - Royal Flush 2


The ILLZ - :03 From Gold



Pac Div - Mania!



Spree Wilson - The Never Ending Now



Fashawn - Higher Leaning Vol.2


No comments:

Post a Comment