Monday, June 27, 2011

Ayo you can ask Tone anything now ma!



Whattup yalls its ya boy P-Tone aka Ironman Starks namsayin. In case yall aint heard I got a little column happenin over at C.O.P. Magazine nahmean. Yall niggas relax cos this blog gon still be poppin n all that. But I got child support n car notes to pay son... so you kno a nigga gotta stay on his grind. What I be doin is givin advice to broads n snappin em out they hypnotic mindstates n shit namsayin. Word. Tone jus gettin started too son. Im gon keep expandin the empire n have some more shit bubblin in the labs for yall niggas. A nigga gotta keep his hands smashin these mountains namsayin. Ayo I seen a bear walkin in the forest n it said "Ayo Tony what we gon do son? Who gon hold down the woodland creatures n shit god? We gon need those fish n berries son!" Word is bond. Theres niggas out there that get they jewelz from ya boy. But I gotta give that one on one time to these broads too son. But when I aint out there ridin bicycles at the bottom a the ocean tryin to keep the gods body in a healthy state I be crushin coal in my hands to make diamonds son. Ya feel me? Word. One time a nigga asked me why I be makin the types a moves I be makin n I jus smacked the nigga. After that the nigga said he understood where I was comin from nahmean. This is how legends move son. Staten niggas throw niggas off rooftops when we chillin. 
Aight peace.

Yall can peep that shit over here son Ask Big Ghostfase

No comments:

Post a Comment