Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photo of The Weeknd singer Abel Tesfaye..

While listening to the sexually drug induced eargasmic voyage that is House of Balloons, my curiosity finally got the best of me. So I ventured out on the cyber streets and tried to find any information I could about the creators of this album. If you've listened to the album, you pretty much know the singer is about 20 years old. Basically, that's all I knew. A couple sites have noted that the album was composed by two people: 1 singer, 1 producer. Well, I've found the name of the singer and I think I've found a picture. The singer's name is Abel Tesfaye. I think the producer's name is Jeremy Rose, but I'm not sure about that one. Since google is a powerhouse of unlimited and sometimes untapped information, I went ahead and searched Abel and found this picture. I don't know if that's him, but hey if it is, you ladies now have a face to put to that voice. I'm just giving you're vagina's imagination a little more to work with. Now, go make rain for daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment