Monday, April 25, 2011

ReturnOf4Eva Tour: Freddie Gibbs, Stage Killa!



Man, I forgot to bring my vest to the show dawg!  I didn't realize just how "real" the Killa Freddie Gibbs is.  This nigga hit the stage with 4 or 5 tall ass goon niggas that was just hyping the crowd up the whole damn performance.  I thought they was gone smack me in the face if the caught me chillin' too hard.  And ofcourse it was hot as hell in that bitch -- I think some thirsty heaux was working the AC unit, namsayin...  So Gibbs did his hood shit for the fans with some of the best on stage display of flow and lyrical talent I've seen from a street MC in a long time.

That dude in the Black n White stripes looks a little TOO happy to see Gibbs.
Click link below to see more pics...









No comments:

Post a Comment