Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Counting Heads

     I was playing around with some of the elements of this blog last week when I accidentally deleted the program the keeps track of visitors.

     As a result, I've had to start over with a new count and a new list of where visitors are from and what they're looking at. I also added a globe that displays where visitors come from on the lower left hand side of the page.

     To may astonishment, the same obscure blog posting I wrote in November of 2009 continues to show up as the number one page...it's about a so-called "facial beauty test". And that led me to do a test. What results do you get when you insert that phrase---facial beauty test--- in google? Well, at the very top of the list is...this blog! Why? I don't have a clue! But is does explain why I get so many visits about it. So I'm repeating the posting:



 The Facial Beauty Test





     Are you beautiful? How's that for a question just in time for Saturday night?

     I came across a site that allows you to upload a photo of your face, zoom in so it fills the frame, click to leave marks on 17 certain places (like the top and bottom of your ears) and then have the program calculate your beauty score.

The program is called Anaface, and here's the link: http://anaface.com/





The results are on a ten scale. And no, I'm not telling you mine, but I will say the computer thought my ears are too long. (-:

I used the photo on the left for the test. Hmmm. My ears DO look long....!

Give it a try!











No comments:

Post a Comment