Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ayo this the exclusive Prodigy n Cam'ron interview nahmean!








Ayo whattup yall this ya nigga Big Ghost aka the Black Moses namsayin. We gotta a special exclusive interview wit 2 of the realest niggas in showbiz right now. Thats right yall we gotta exclusive wit the nigga Cam'ron n the one n only Prodigy from Mobb Deep. We sat down wit these niggas to discuss various topics n shit. The brotha Alvin came thru once again wit this shit. He put the whole thing together word for word direct off the tapes n shit. So what you gettin is those unpolished gemstones from niggas. No editing or none of that shit you be seein in the Source or XXL n shit nahmean. We give it to yall raw namsayin. But yo lets get into it nahmean.

Part1

Ghost: Ayo whattup yalls! Its ya nigga P-Tone back in effect, nahmean. Ayo we got a couple special guests here wit us today. Word bond. We gon' build on a couple topics n shit 'n jus basically give you nothin but the raw, uncut, never seen or heard before type shit 'n whatever whatever nahmeans! I'ma let these niggas introduce theyselves though, namsayin'. Ayo ga'head, son.

Prodigy: Ayo what's poppin my niggas, its the H.N.I.C, the Head Nigga In Charge, the infamous Bandana P. You know how I do. Mobb Deep. I'm chillin' wit my nigga, Deini. Word up.

Cam'ron: Yo what's gucci niggas, it's ya boy Killa, Harlem's Finest. 1-4-0 'n Lennox. You know what it is. Dipset is in the buildin'. Let's go. 'N yo, welcome home to the homey Prodigy.

Prodigy: No doubt, yo. In all actuality though, I ain't really go nowhere youknowmean. Niggas know what it is. This is me, P. I punch niggas in they face for frontin', youknowmean.

Cam'ron: Yo I hear that, b.

Ghost: Ayo, lets get to the first topic at hands n shit y'all.

Cam'ron: Let's get it.

Ghost: How y'all niggas feel 'bout the state of hip hop n all that?

Prodigy: Yo I'ma answer this first if y'all don't mind. Umm...personally, I don't really see it as like anything niggas should respect. These niggas is straight wack. I ain't feelin' any these niggas, youknowmean. I don't like any of these niggas.

Cam'ron: Yo, I agree wit you, doggie. But at the same time, I feel like you jus gotta close ya eyes n jus blow ya reefa at it. Jus keep it oompa loompa, 'n do you. No homo.

Prodigy: Yeah, but umm...I can't respect that bullshit, youknowmean. This shit was meant for a select few, youknowmsayin'. Not everybody should be rappin', son. Like youknowmsayin'. Cam, I respect you, but ya shit is corny. I jus can't umm...I can't get into...

Cam'ron: Yo ho ho ho ho hol' on. Yo b, I know you ain't just come at me like that, family.

Prodigy: *Tsk*, what you talkin' bout, son?

Ghost: Ayo son, you jus said his shit was corny, nahmean.

Prodigy: *Tsk*, c'mon man...listen, I'm jus sayin'...I personally think that cha cha cha cha chalupa shit or whatever...that shit was corny, son. Straight like that. I mean, this is me, P. Youknowmean.

Cam'ron: Yo, how you gon' sit here n think I'm gonna let you get me all scrunchy like that, b? We pollyin' over here n you gon' talk greasy 'bout my shit n I'm s'posed to fuck wit you still? Shit don't bother me, b. But you a ugly little nigga, fam. You look like a chihuahua, yo. Matter fact, speakin' of chalupas, you look like you run 'round tellin niggas to drop theirs, ya'know?

Ghost: Ayo chill, pa.

Prodigy: Oh word? You gon' talk that talk or you gon' walk that, son? 

Cam'ron: You maaaad? (laughing)

Prodigy: Don't start that shit, nigga. I'll get a muthafuckin'...

Cam'ron: Aaaaaaaalbert. Aaaaaaaaaaalbert. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Prodigy: (pulls gun from jacket) Yo nigga, you better sit ya ass down. Or we gon get this shit on 'n poppin', son.

Ghost: Ayo put that shit away, pa. Fucks wrong wit you?

Cam'ron: Naaah....let this nigga show his little dookie pistol. Yo, we scared of ya little dookie pistol, Albert. But yo, we don't gottaaaa (quickly pulls gun from waist) OHHHH! What do we got here, Albert?

Prodigy: Yo Ghost, you better talk to ya nigga 'fore I BLAM him.

Ghost: Yalls jus' BOTH gotta knock this shit off, yo!

Cam'ron: Yo, you better curve wit that shit, Albert. 

Prodigy: I'ma clap this nigga, son. 

Cam'ron: Yo, dun dun. Nobody's scared of you, dun dun. You know what I'm talkin' bout, dun dun?

Prodigy: (cocks hammer back)

Ghost: Y'alls better cut this shit out or I'ma smack both y'all niggas.

Cam'ron: Tell dunny to drop his lil' pez dispenser then, b. This nigga Albert look like he 'bout to holla at squally in a minute.

Prodigy: Nah, I'm 'bout to get paramedics to come pick you up though, son. Infamous got all this shit on smash. You jus a phony baloney ass, nigga. You ain't gon squeeze nothin'.

Cam'ron: Ayo how many dicks you suck while you was locked up, b?

Prodigy: (jumps over table)

Ghost: Yo, come the fuck on...


Part2

[45 minutes later]

Ghost: Ayo whattup y'all! This P-Tone, back wit part two of this shit. Namsayin', niggas got a little hostile 'n shit, but we done ironed all that shit out.

Prodigy: Yo fuck that nigga, son. I ain't got nothin' to say to that nigga, youknowmean. If you ain't made me give you my gat...

Cam'ron: Yo, you would had gotten smacked wit it, dog. Stop it, slime.

Ghost: Ayo c'mon son. Why y'all niggas goin' back to all that bullshit?

Prodigy: Nah, fuck this nigga, Ghost. Matter fact, fuck his whole crew, son. Tell Jim Jones I said so...

Cam'ron: Oh you gon bring Jimmy into...

Prodigy: Whatever yo. Ya nigga got a permanent 11:00 shadow. He ain't... 

Cam'ron: Aight, I'ma holla at Jimmy 'n tell him to come on down right now then, b. I'ma tell him to holla at the goonies 'n you can tell him ya'self, dookie.

Prodigy: *Tsk*, yo, you think niggas is scared? We infamous in the hood, nigga. We...

Ghost: Ayo I'ma smack both y'all niggas in a minute.

Prodigy: Yo, hold up a second, son. Remember how this nigga Cam use to rap like Drag-On? Nigga use to flow like a sped up DMX 'n shit, son.

Cam'ron: Yo b, I don't remember all that, but I do remember you bein' the low budget Nas, fam.

Prodigy: (pulls out blade)

Cam'ron: Ayo where's my spatula? I'ma flip this little nigga. (laughing) Yo, pump ya brakes, doggie.

Prodigy: I'ma cut you open in a minute, nigga.

Ghost: Ayo, gimme that shit, muthafucka! (grabs blade)

Cam'ron: Somebody get this little nigga his gordita before he starts cryin'.

Prodigy: Keep talkin that shit, nigga. I'ma grab that TV off the wall 'n throw it at ya ass.

Cam'ron: Yo, you seem kinda upset, homeboy. You gon' cry, dookie? You need a kleenex, Albert?

Prodigy: Nah, I'ma need a mop for after I open applause on you, dun.

Cam'ron: You a sucka, b. You lollygaggin'. You been sittin here a hour talkin' all that murder murder shit, homey. Go snatch a watch, playboy. (laughing)

Prodigy: Oh you think I ain't heay on the wrists like that. (pulls up sleeves) I'm heavy on the waist, too, nigga. Don't make me *whispering* pow pow..click clack...pow...

Cam'ron: You all talk, homeboy. (laughing)

Prodigy: (pulls gun from waist)

Ghostface: Yo, how many those you got?!


Part3

[15 minutes later]

Ghost: Ayo whattup y'all! We back wit part three of this exclusive interview wit Killa Cam 'n the H.N.I.C. from Q.B., Prodigy, nahmean! Ayo we was jus buildin', speakin' on the current state of hip hop. We done touched on a few things, but now we gon' shift gears 'n talk 'bout the future of hip hop namsayin'! 

Prodigy: Yo as far as me, as far as the infamous M-O-B-B...we gon' always be here, youknowmean. We keep the shit poppin' all day. We filthy rotten rich niggas, but we keepin' it extra gully for the streets, youknowmsayin'. We G'ed up, countin' stacks, fuckin' bitches, clappin' dumb niggas...we do all that shit. We dumbin' out. We dummed out like...umm, niggas don't want it wit Hav n P, youknowmsayin'. We wreak havoc 'n pillage these niggas. We extra extra gangsta wit...

Cam'ron: (snoring) Yo what the fuck you talkin 'bout, b? 

Ghost: Ayo Cam, let the nigga finish wit his answer, son.

Prodigy: Talk to ya nigga, Tone. I ain't playin' wit this nigga no more...

Ghost: Ayo chill, chill, chill...we good, we good. Cam, what you think 'bout the future of hip hop?

Cam'ron: Ain't no future, duke. We livin' in the present, fam. Long as I got that purple kush n the doughy keep pourin' in, I'ma stay fly. We ballin' over here, b...

Ghost: Word...

Cam'ron: We keepin it extra extra gangsta. We rapin' n pillagin' these niggas, pause. We G'ed up, clappin' dumb niggas, fuckin' bitches...(laughing)

Ghost: Aw c'mon son...

Prodigy: (stands up)

Ghost: Ayo chill, pa.

Cam'ron: (laughing hysterically) We wreakin' havoc...

Prodigy: (pulls TV off of the wall)


Part4

[10 minutes later]

Ghost: Ayo Whattup niggas! So, ya'know, I jus wanna thank our guests n shit. Niggas is already gone n shit, but we appreciate niggas takin they time to come build wit ya boy. We gon' definitely do this shit again, so stay tuned for more exclusive interviews n shit, nahmean. Word bond. 


Aight peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment