Monday, January 31, 2011

My Latest Video n Shit!


Ayo whattup little Internet niggas this that nigga Big Ghost aka the official spokesman for Clark Wallabees namsayin. Ayo to keep it really 100 wit yalls the god ain’t really get the kinda budget that a nigga was hopin for n shit for this muthafucka. Ayo when we sat down to talk about the video treatments n shit we done discussed the details n shit right down to size the god throne was gon be n shit nahmeans. Word bond. N yo the god even offered to bring one of my own thrones from the crib n shit but the suit n tie niggas was like nah Tony we got you son. Ayo thats my word niggas but them muthafuckas aint come thru like that namsayin. Ayo the god specifically mentioned to them muthafuckas that there was supposed to be a golden unicorn at the god side nahmeans. And matter fact the god told them suit niggas we was gon shoot this shit in the heart of a fiery cavern inside a muthafuckin volcano n shit nahmeans. Ayo at the meeting niggas wit the suits was like ya Big Tone we got you that sounds like a wonderful idea blasé blah nahmeans. But in actuality them muthafuckas was fakin jax the whole time. Word bond son. Ayo the god bout 5 seconds away from runnin up in Def Jam offices wit the zoolanders on me namsyin. Word bond the god got the blue steel for these muthafuckas. Imma put the canons in they mouths n make em up the gods budget for the next video namsayin. Thats my word niggas is gonna get the god what they promised n shit. I wants that. Ayo the electric blue stallions. I wants that. Ayo the hundred mermaids wit the d cups or better. I wants that. Ayo the lasers comin out the clouds. I wants that. Ayo the chariots wit the 26 elephants pullin the muthafucka. I wants that. Pay up niggas! Yall exec niggas is delinquint namsayin. Make that shit happen. The rose pedals showering from the sky n alla that. Yall muthafuckas better do right!
Aight peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment