Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Different Presidents, A Different Corps

I don't know how much longer this video will be around to be viewed ... in my country of supposed free speech. I know it's a political 'statement' ... of the wrong kind and therefore dangerous.

What can I say? As a Pro-Life, practicing Roman Catholic, military vet who is against gun control, same sex marriage, right-to-die, and embryonic stem cell research legislation, married to someone who shares all those same 'heinous' characteristics/views, I've become public enemy number one in my own country today.

But if I was in both of those crowds, I'd cheer Dubya and I'd stand there when Barry came swaggering in. Oh how I miss you George W.! Still I hope you and Laura are enjoying a well-deserved retirement! God bless you both!

booklady

No comments:

Post a Comment