Sunday, April 1, 2007

Palm Sunday Reflections

The first day of my favorite week of the year...Holy Week! A week during which we all travel with Our LORD from His triumphant arrival in Jerusalem through His solemn celebration of the Last Supper to the sorrows and anguish of His Passion and Death on the Cross. But not ending there in death and defeat because three days later Jesus rose again on Easter Sunday! What a week! Can I ever go through it and remain unchanged? No. Even though I have walked this week many years now--it always touches me, moves me, and hopefully re-creates me in a way which is more pleasing to my beloved Savior.

Today on this first day of April, on this Palm Sunday, that is my prayer...that I grow more Christ-like as I journey through this Holiest Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment